Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sugarpill Pretty Poison Lipstick Review + Swatches ♡



Hello cuties! I have a very special review for you all today. I recently bought one of the Pretty Poison Lipsticks from Sugarpill Cosmetics and I'm so excited!  I had my eye on a specific shade for weeks and I finally bought it! ♡


My order arrived in about a week which is pretty good! I believe I ordered on a Sunday so, it took a little longer than usual. It's absolutely worth the wait, though. Can we talk about this packaging, please? omg ♡


The art on the box that it comes in is so cute! It's lined with tissue paper and my lipstick was wrapped in tissue paper, as well. Nothing was harmed or damaged during shipping so that's great! 
I received a sticker with my order as well as I do every order! I have three stickers now from previous orders and they're so cute. ♡


The packaging for the Pretty Poison Lipsticks are so cute and aesthetically pleasing. It reminds me of the Barbie logo! I kept the box because it is just SO beautiful! ♡ 

 

The packaging for these lipsticks is so cute! I didn't even know that there's bits of glitter on the tube! It's so pretty and I love the packaging so much! ♡


The lipstick is actually a lot bigger than I imagined. It's about the same size as my Trinket Liquid Lipstick minus the applicator. The size of the product definitely surprised me but, it really just makes it all that much more worth it! ♡ 


I'm sure you're wondering which Pretty Poison Lipstick  shade I chose! There's six amazing shades in the Pretty Poison collection but, I chose the shade Girl Crush. ♡

Girl Crush is a vivid matte fushia with blue undertones. Even though it is a matte lipstick it is very comfortable to wear and doesn't crack or smudge throughout the day. It does take a couple coats but, the end result is beautiful! ♡


Here's what it looks like swatched on me! I'm pretty fair so it's super bright but it's surprisingly wearable. I topped it off with Anastasia Beverly Hills Pink Heart highlighter from the Moonchild Glow Kit and it looked absolutely perfect.

Girl Crush is the perfect Barbie pink. It is everything I've ever wanted and more. I was a little worried that it would look too bright on me because I'm so pale but it looks amazing. Especially with the pink highlighter on top! It's everything I've ever dreamed it would be and I'm so happy with it. 

It also held up really well through eating. This is how it looked after I ate a stack of pancakes! There was some transfer but, overall the color remained pigmented throughout the day and I didn't have to re-apply. 



I highly recommend this lipstick or any of the other Pretty Poison Lipsticks if you've been thinking about purchasing them! They're a little pricey but they're honestly so worth it and you truly get what you pay for. I'd expect nothing less from Sugarpill! ♡


Pro tip: You can order the Pretty Poison Lipsticks on Dollskill for $16 + free shipping which makes them SUPER affordable! ♡ 



I really hope that Sugarpill comes out with more lip products because their formula is the best I have ever tried by far. As always, thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you did, you can tip me on my Ko-fi here ♡ Tips are greatly appreciated and help me make more content for you all including my YouTube Channel! ♡


[pixel src.]

1 comment:

  1. I love sugarpill, is so sad that they don't ship to my country :(

    ReplyDelete