Monday, June 19, 2017

Working with Atomic Cherry to Bring you Affordable Vintage Reproduction in Various Sizes ♥


Hello friends! I've been really into vintage reproduction and pin-up fashion, lately! I was looking for brands to collaborate with that is affordable and has something for everyone. A friend of mine told me about an online store called Atomic Cherry. Atomic Cherry carries vintage reproduction in various brands, styles AND various sizes. Most if not all items on Atomic Cherry are sizes XS to 4XL which is AMAZING! I love J-fashion but, the sizing is very limited which is sad and I want to support a brand that people of all sizes can wear! They also have a "Thrifty Under $60" section on their site for all my babes on a budget. I'm going to share some of my favorite items and then link at the end so, stay tuned! ♥

[Special Order] Hell Bunny Andrina Mermaid Mini Dress


Hell Bunny Nicky Mini Dress - Black/White


Unique Vintage Chateau 50's Dress - Watermelon


Voodoo Vixen Kitty 50s Dress - Lavender


Hell Bunny Maxine Flamingo 50's Dress


Unique Vintage Sabrina Cat Face Suspenders Skirt (Small Only)


















































(omg I want this so bad!!! )










Those are some of my favorite items from Atomic Cherry! As you can see, there's lots of different styles to choose from in various sizes, as well. I absolutely love Atomic Cherry and if you're interested, you should definitely check them out! ♥


As always, thank you so so much for reading! I love you so much and I'll see you soon! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment